Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update on Mya

Mya was admitted to the hospital last night with a fever. They ran some preliminary tests and some of her blood count was high indicating an infection of some kind, so they admitted her. She had a spinal tap done last night and they also did a test to check for bladder infection and they both came back fine. Praise God! She has an IV and is getting two antibiotics. She is doing really well and is worn out from all she's gone through, I think. Nate and I are doing good too, just a bit tired:) We won't have any more answers until tomorrow or maybe even Saturday. I'm not exactly sure when the rest of the test results are supposed to come back. We could use prayer for her healing and that this would just be a virus or something not serious. Also prayer for our patience and being away from Max right now. He is such a trooper and usually goes with the flow, so I'm sure he'll be okay. God is good and we know he loves her more than we do and we just put our faith and trust in Him right now. I will update on here when I have more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting For God's Best

Today has been a mixed bag of emotions for me.  For weeks now, our family has set an alarm for 6:00 each night and gathered in our living ro...