Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Max!!

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here's some of my favorite pictures of Max. He has been a little stinker about taking pictures lately, so most of these are when he was younger:)


























MY SWEET BABY BOY:)




Max is such a good little boy! It's so hard to believe he is 3. Although I miss him being a little baby, he is so much fun now. He has a great personality and a very caring heart. He loves to help Mom and Dad do pretty much anything. He still loves Mya very much and always wants to know where she is. Every day he says something that just makes me laugh and I wonder where in the world he got that from. Like today for example. On the way home from playing at the indoor playground, he said, "Mom, are we there yet?" He sounded like a teenager. I said sorry bud, only 45 more minutes, lol. Happy Birthday, Max! We love you!!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting For God's Best

Today has been a mixed bag of emotions for me.  For weeks now, our family has set an alarm for 6:00 each night and gathered in our living ro...