Friday, December 17, 2010

No Counting!!

Lately Max is very anti learning. He wants nothing to do with ABC's or counting or learning colors. If I start to sing the alphabet he yells, "No ABC's!". So last night I was trying to work on counting to ten with him and he was very annoyed with me. So we used a little trickery and this is how the conversation went.
Mommy: "Say one."
Max: "NO ONE!!"
Mommy: "Say two."
Max: "NO TWO!!"
Mommy: "Say three."
Max: "NO THREE!!"

And so the conversation continued all the way to ten. I guess there's more than one way to get him to count. I don't know if this is funny to anyone else but Nate and I sure thought it was:)

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, I just wanted to let you know that I found this story to be hilarious. He is so cute! Also, I wanted to tell you that your daughter is beautiful. Thank you for sharing pictures.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Waiting For God's Best

Today has been a mixed bag of emotions for me.  For weeks now, our family has set an alarm for 6:00 each night and gathered in our living ro...